Group publications in 2021
112. Performance Assessment of Linear Iterative Optimization (IOT) Algorithm for Raman Chemical Mapping of Pharmaceutical Tablets.
Authors: S. Gupta, Y. Baranwal, A.D Roman-Ospino, D. Hausner, R. Ramachandran, F.J. Muzzio
111. Mechanistic understanding of the effects of process and design parameters on the mixing dynamics in continuous twin-screw granulation.
Authors: L. Kotamarthy, R. Ramachandran
110. Analysis and prediction of nucleation mechanisms in a bi-component powder bed with wettability differentials.
Authors: I. Muthancheri, S. Oka, R. Ramachandran
108. A compartment based population balance model for the prediction of steady and induction granule growth behavior in high shear wet granulation
Authors: I. Muthancheri, A. Chaturbedi, A. Betard, R. Ramachandran.
107. Recent Advances in Integrated Process Analytical Techniques, Modeling, and Control Strategies to Enable Continuous Biomanufacturing of Monoclonal Antibodies
Authors: V. Chopda, A. Gyrogypal, O. Yang, R. Singh, R. Ramachandran, H. Zhang, G. Tsilomelekis, S. Chundawat, M. Ierapetritou
106. Sampling optimization for blend monitoring of a low dose formulation in a tablet press feed frame using spatially resolved near-infrared spectroscopy
Authors: A. Roman-Ospino, Y. Baranwal, J. Li, J. Vargas, B. Igne, S. Bate, D. Brouckaert, F. Chauchard, D. Hausner, R. Ramachandran, R. Singh, F. Muzzio
104. A moving boundary model of dissolution from binary drug-excipient granules incorporating granule microstructure
Authors: K. M. Moroney, L. Kotamarthy, I. Muthancheri, R. Ramachandran, M. Vynnycky